Welcome to our Bexar County Defensive Driving program!
Home to the second largest population of any city in the state, its county seat of San Antonio, Bexar County is a popular destination for tourists. Between the bustling art and culture of the area to the popular attractions that draw visitors from all over the country, Bexar County is the pace to be! More than four million people flock to The Alamo every year, making it one of the most popular historic sites in the U.S. No trip to Bexar County, however, is complete without spending time at the San Antonio River, which stretches 250 miles over five different counties, and is home to the famous River Walk. If you find yourself in Bexar County, make sure to catch the Spurs or Silver Stars in action, learn something new at a cultural exhibit and have some fun aboard a river boat. One thing that you may want to watch out for, however, is receiving a Texas traffic ticket. These unfortunate slips of paper are issued to visitors and residents alike. While being cited is always bad news, we have some good news for you. We offer a TEA approved Bexar County defensive driving course that will help you dismiss your ticket and save money on your auto insurance premium!
Our program is exactly what anyone who likes doing things their own way needs. Since our course is available entirely online, you get to work from the comfort of your own home. Even better, you get to work at your own pace. Whether you want to work on a section at a time or finish the entire course in one sitting, the choice is yours. You can log on and off as you please, giving you the freedom and flexibility to easily fit your Texas defensive driving requirement into your busy lifestyle. Don’t waste time locating a classroom course, driving to the location and sitting through a long, boring lecture that will take up your entire day. Our online Bexar County defensive driving program is the most convenient option for anyone who has a Texas traffic ticket to dismiss.
Why Choose Us?
With so many options out there for Texas defensive driving online, you may be wondering why you should choose us. We have crafted a Bexar County defensive driving course that is as simple and effortless as we are allowed to make it. We have also stuffed it full of great features that make it the number one choice for Bexar County and San Antonio defensive driving. Just some of the reasons you should choose us include:
- Our Course is Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Value-Priced with an Option to Start Now and Pay Later
- Convenient and Flexible so you Can Work at Your Own Pace
- Short and Simple Chapters with Multiple Choice Questions
- The Entire Course is Open-Book; Even the Final Exam
- Log On and Off as Often as You’d Like and Your Progress is Saved
- Two Completion Certificates Sent to You Upon Completion
- Our Team of Defensive Driving Experts are Available 24/7
It’s clear that we are the best Bexar County defensive driving program available. Sign Up today to see how simple it can be!
Service Areas for Bexar County Defensive Driving
If you received your Texas traffic ticket in Bexar County, our program is perfect for you. Our Texas defensive driving course meets all state and court requirements to dismiss citations received in any part of the state. No more making the trip to a San Antonio defensive driving classroom course; simply choose our course and work from the comforts of home. We serve all of the Bexar County defensive driving locations below, plus every other court, city and county in Texas:
Fair Oaks Ranch
Hill Country Village
Palo Alto Heights
Palo Alto Park
Texas Defensive Driving F.A.Q.
Why should I take a Bexar defensive driving course?
If you have recently received a Texas traffic ticket, completion of our program will keep your driving record clean and save you money on auto insurance. The three main benefits of our Texas defensive driving course are:
- Dismiss your traffic ticket- Every citation has points attached to it. When you simply pay your ticket off, these points are added to your driving record and can cause insurance increases. By completing our program, you can dismiss your citation and keep your driving record clean.
- Save on auto insurance- Most Texas auto insurance providers offer a discount of up to 10% for any driver who completes our course.
- Become a safer driver- The lessons you will learn throughout our course will make you safer and more confident on the road, decreasing the chances of another traffic citation or an accident.
How long does the course take?
All Texas defensive driving online courses are required by the TEA to last for six credit hours. Unlike the physical San Antonio defensive driving classrooms, this time requirement does not have to be completed at one time. You can log on and off as you please and split up the time however you desire.
How do I start the course?
Bexar County Defensive Driving Resources
- All Texas drivers should have a copy of the Texas Driver Handbook.
- You should also be familiar with how the Texas Point System works.
- You may find more helpful information on the Bexar County Website.
- The Justice of the Peace Court Fine Schedule can help you calculate your fees.
- There is also Payment Instructions if you need them.
- If you haven’t paid your Justice of the Peace Court fees yet, you can do so Here.
- Contact Information for each Justice of the Peace Court may come in handy.
Need Texas Defensive Driving for a Different County?
If you are looking for something other than Bexar County or San Antonio defensive driving, we have courses for all counties. We offer courses for Harris County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Travis County and Every Other County in the state of Texas!