Welcome to our Dallas County defensive driving program!
Dallas County, Texas is a wonderful place. If you’ve seen any of the many popular TV shows set in the area, you may be familiar with the setting; which just so happens to be the top tourist destination in the state. While shows like Dallas, King of the Hill, Walker Texas Ranger and Friday Night Lights might have touched on a few aspects of Dallas County life, there is so much more to see and do in this diverse area. Home to five major league sports teams, the Cowboys, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas and Rangers, many sports fans travel here to root on their favorites. Thrill seekers can get their fix at the motor speedway or the rodeo. Those looking for family time might be interested in Fair Park, wildlife centers, aquariums, zoos or one of the many museums in the county. Whatever your destination is in Dallas County, even if it’s as mundane as work or school, there is always the chance that you might end up with a Texas traffic ticket while you travel to it. That’s where we come in!
We offer a Dallas County defensive driving program that is perfect for anyone who wants to dismiss their ticket and save money on their auto insurance coverage. Whether you live in Dallas County or were just visiting, our Texas defensive driving course is easy, convenient and affordable. Since everything is available completely online, our course can be taken from the comfort of your own home. You even get to set your own schedule. Dismissing a Texas traffic ticket has never been easier than it is with our Dallas defensive driving program!
Why Choose Us?
We know that there are quite a few Texas defensive driving courses to choose from, but we are certain that you should choose ours for your ticket dismissal needs. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Our course is low-priced, making it Affordable for all budgets.
- Our course is available completely online; no more classrooms!
- Our course allows you to work at your own pace.
- Our course consists of short, simple chapters.
- Our course material is enhanced with multimedia.
- Out course is entirely open-book!
- Our course can be completed in a Hurry.
- Our course sends your two free Completion Certificates.
- Our course offers Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our course is the best Dallas County defensive driving program in the state!
Service Areas for Dallas Defensive Driving
No matter where you received your Texas traffic ticket, we can help! We are approved to offer our program all across that state, meaning all courts, cities and counties. We offer Dallas County defensive driving for every area, including those listed below:
Red Bird Addition
Texas Defensive Driving Course F.A.Q.
I have a very busy schedule. Will I have time to finish this?
The best thing about our Dallas defensive driving program is that you get to set your own schedule. You’ll never have to give up an entire day in a classroom course again. With our online program, you can log on and off as you please, meaning you get to start and stop whenever your schedule allows. Whether you have for time during the morning, afternoon, or evening, all you need is a computer with internet access and you can work on our course. Even the busiest person has lunch breaks and a couple hours before bed to get this done; when you get to work at your own pace it’s easier to finish!
Why should I take this course?
Every time you receive a Texas traffic ticket and simply pay it off, the points associated with your situation are added to you driving record. These points can cause as auto insurance increase, and, if too many are accumulated, can result in the loss of your driving privileges. To avoid these consequences, we recommend taking our Texas defensive driving course. Doing so is beneficial in three ways:
- Your Texas traffic ticket will be dismissed.
- You may qualify for an auto insurance discount of up to 10%.
- You will be a better, safer driver
With benefits like these, Signing Up for our Dallas County defensive driving program is a no-brainer!
How do I get started?
It is really easy to get started. Simply Enroll in our course by filling out our Online Registration Form or by Giving Us a Call at anytime to have one of our friendly customer service agents set you up instead. In just a couple of minutes your account will be set up and you’ll be ready to go!
Dallas County Defensive Driving Resources
- First things first- you may want to browse thought the Texas Driver Handbook to reinforce the important traffic safety laws.
- The Dallas County Website has a lot of helpful information.
- If you still need to pay for your Texas traffic ticket, you can do so Here.
- If you need it, you can also locate your Justice of the Peace Court Information.
- Read about the Dallas Defensive Driving requirements.
- Make sure that you fill out your Request for Defensive Driving Form.
- Lastly, It’s always a good idea to read about the Texas Point System.
Need a Texas Defensive Driving Course for a Different County?
If you are looking for something other than Dallas defensive driving, we have courses for all counties. We offer courses for Harris County, Tarrant County, Bexar County, Travis County and Every Other County in the state of Texas!