Welcome to our Harris County Defensive Driving program!
With the largest population of any county in the state of Texas, Harris County is a great place to live and visit. You’ll never run out of things to do! Home to the state capital and one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country, Houston, Harris County has plenty to see. Those looking for arts and culture may find themselves in Houston’s Museum or Theatre Districts. Sports fans can catch their favorite sports teams, whether they love the Texans, Rockets, Comets, Astros or Dynamo, in one of the many stadiums and sports parks Harris County has to offer. Those looking for family fun may find themselves at the Houston Aquarium, the Houston Zoo, the infamous Space Center, the Kemah Boardwalk or enjoying a free port of Houston Tour. Want to enjoy the great outdoors? The county is also full of bayous and parks full of trails and places to hike. If you are interested in exploring historical sites, the San Jacinto Battleground and Old Town Spring are worth a trip. While traveling to any of these attractions, make sure you remember to drive safely. With so much to see and do, Harris County’s roads are usually full. We all know that with lots of cars on the road comes a good amount of Texas traffic tickets. If you are one of the unlucky few who have recently received a ticket and are now in need of a Harris County defensive driving course, you have found the best one!
Our Harris County defensive driving course is the perfect solution to your traffic ticket problem! Completion of our course will help you dismiss your Texas traffic ticket and may even qualify you for an auto insurance discount. The best part is that you aren’t required to drive around looking for a Houston defensive driving classroom course, or spend time tracking one down in your city. Everything is done online, from the comfort of your own home!
Why Choose Us?
We have done everything on our power to make our course the best Texas defensive driving course available online. Some of the great features of our course include:
Service Areas for Harris County Defensive Driving
When you take Texas defensive driving online, you don’t have to worry about finding a city, or even county, specific course. No more hunting down Deer Park, La Porte, Baytown, Pasadena or Houston defensive driving classrooms. Our course can be taken for all counties in the state. In Harris County, we service all cities and towns, including, but not limited to:
Bunker Hill Village
East La Porte
El Jardin Del Mar
Hunters Creek Village
Piney Point Village
Taylor Lake Village
West University Place
Texas Defensive Driving F.A.Q.
How does the Harris County defensive driving course work?
The course is easy and convenient. To complete it, there are only a few simple steps:
- Register for the program- This can be done online or over the phone with a representative in just a couple of minutes.
- Complete the coursework- You can log on and off as you please, allowing you to work at your own pace. You also get to work from the comfort of your own home!
- That’s it- Once you’ve passed your final exam, you’re done! We will process your completion and send you two copies of your Completion Certificate to submit to your court and insurance provider.
Our course is the easiest way dismiss your Texas traffic ticket
How long is the course?
The course is required to last for six credit hours. Instead of having to give up an entire day to meet this requirement, like you would in a Houston defensive driving classroom course, however, our online program allows you to work from home. Since you also have the ability to log on and off as you please you also get to work at your own pace. You can do an hour on Monday morning, twenty minutes on Tuesday evening and complete the rest on Wednesday afternoon if you’d like. Our Texas defensive driving course gives you the freedom to work how you want to, when you want to.
How do I get started?
Starting our Harris County defensive driving course is a piece of cake! Simply Register Online or over the phone with one of our friendly Customer Service representatives. You can do so at anytime, 24/7. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to a clean driving record and lower auto insurance premium!
Harris County Defensive Driving Resources
- Visit the Harris County Website for more county-specific resources.
- The Harris County Justice of the Peace Courts Website has tons of helpful information.
- The Traffic Cases page gives you many of the links you might need.
- You can view information about the Texas Point System.
- You can also print out the Driving Safety Course Request Form.
- You can even View Your Case Details to pay your Texas traffic ticket fines and apply for defensive driving online.
- There is Contact Information for all of the courts. And a way to Find Your Court in case you are unsure.
- Lastly, don’t forget to grab a copy of the Texas Driver Handbook to keep for future reference.
Need Texas Defensive Driving for a Different County?
If you are looking for something other than Harris County or Houston defensive driving, we have courses for all counties. We offer courses for Dallas County, Tarrant County, Bexar County, Travis County and Every Other County in the state of Texas!