Welcome to our Travis County Defensive Driving program!
Located in South Central Texas, Travis County is home to the “Live Music Capital of the World”, Austin. Serving as both the county seat and the state capital, Austin is the second largest state capital in the country. The unofficial city slogan “Keep Austin Weird” speaks to the eclectic nature of a city full of music, culture, and beautiful outdoor spaces. Music fans flock to the city in droves for live music festivals like South by South West every year while classical types enjoy a nights out at the Austin Symphony Orchestra. When you find yourself having a blast in this fun and unique location, make sure to drive carefully. While you bask in the light of what are believed to be the last Moonlight Towers in the world there are law enforcement agents ready to hand our Texas traffic tickets to anyone who breaks the law. Good thing we offer a Travis County defensive driving course that can help you take care of any tickets you receive in a quick and easy way!
Our Texas defensive driving course is an online program designed to work around your schedule. With the freedom to work where you want and when you want, you won’t find a more convenient way to dismiss your Texas traffic ticket and save money on your auto insurance rates. Instead of wasting your time in a boring Austin defensive driving classroom course, you can kick up your feet and study in comfort. Log on and off as you please, use notes and resources to aide you throughout the entire program and Contact Us at anytime if you need help. With such ease and convenience, it’s clear why we are the favorite choice for Travis defensive driving!
Why Choose Us?
You may have come across other Texas defensive driving programs on your search, so why choose us? The answer is simple; because we are the best! Every aspect of our course has been designed with our students in mind. Just a few reasons why you should dismiss your Texas traffic ticket with us are:
- We offer a course that is fully Approved by the TEA.
- We allow you to start now and pay later.
- We offer our course at a Great Price.
- We made our chapters short and easy-to-follow.
- We have images, videos and animations in every chapter.
- We have made the entire course open-book.
- We send you two Completion Certificate copies.
- We are available 24/7 to help in any way.
Service Areas for Travis County Defensive Driving
Wondering if we are approved for your specific court? Since we offer a TEA Approved course, we meet all state and court requirements to dismiss Texas traffic tickets received anywhere in the state. That means no more hunting down Austin defensive driving classrooms! No matter what county, city or court in handling your ticket, our Texas defensive driving course is exactly what you need. We serve all of Texas, including each of the Bexar County defensive driving locations listed below:
West Lake Hills
Texas Defensive Driving Course F.A.Q.
How does the course work?
The course consists of a few quick and easy steps that can be completed as quickly or leisurely as you prefer:
- Register for the course- You can do this Online or by Contacting Us at anytime. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The enrollment process will only take a few minutes to complete.
- Complete the program at your own pace- Work through each of the course sections at whatever pace you would like to. Split it up over a week or finish it all in one day; the choice is yours!
- Submit your completion certificate- Upon graduation from our program, we will mail you two copies of your Completion Certificate. You will need to sign both and submit one to your court and the other to your insurance provider. That’s it!
How much does the course cost?
Our Texas defensive driving course is available at a great price. For only $30, you receive everything you need to complete the program and receive proper credit. Considering how much money you’ll save after you finish, this price is a great steal!
How do I get started?
To get started, simple Enroll Online or with a Customer Service representative over the phone. Your account will be set up in a very short time and you’ll be able to start working on the course sections.
Travis County Defensive Driving Resources
- Before you do anything else, make sure that you are familiar with how the Texas Point System works.
- The Travis County Website may help answer some of your questions.
- If you are dealing with a Justice of the Peace, you can find information about yours Here.
- You can even view an estimated Fee Schedule.
- If you’re confused you can get answers to some Traffic Ticket Questions.
- Lastly, make sure you have your own copy of the Texas Driver Handbook.
Need a Texas Defensive Driving Course for a Different County?
If you are looking for something other than Travis County or Austin defensive driving, we have courses for all counties. We offer courses for Harris County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Bexar County and Every Other County in the state of Texas!